I promised you musings and ramblings, and now I’m ready to deliver. I will be posting reviews of the show “You” that’s available on Netflix. I’m watching season 1, and will be reviewing all the episodes, publishing one review a day. I will be posting my ramblings just as they are – one proof-read for errors, and then off they go, no internal editor. Let’s see how it goes. And obviously, SPOILER ALERT!
SEASON 1, EPISODE 2
- Not only does Beck not own curtains, but she also never looks out of her window. Otherwise she would have seen Dan Humphrey staring into her little apartment. She also never looks around when she’s outside, or she would have seen Dan Humphrey stalking her. What a moron…
- See, this is the show that Dan Humphrey, the character, was created for! Not that stupid Gossip Girl, although that show makes so much more sense now. Dan Humphrey – your friendly homicidal stalker. Not yet homicidal, it seems, but we’re headed that way, right? Especially since this douchebag Benji is getting more annoying by the minute.
- Dan Humphrey getting friend-zoned by a leggy blond yet again? Karma truly is a bitch.
- Oh this poor little neighbor kid breaks my heart… sweet little bookworm! His life is so shitty, but at least he has the friendly sociopath to keep him company and give him books.
- I’m afraid Joe is a killer, even if he denies it now. What about that girl who suddenly left for Rome? I have a feeling that she didn’t go that far and is never coming back. Still, it’s interesting that he’s getting his hands on Benji’s secrets by promising not to kill Benji.
- Wait, he’s really gonna let Benji go!? I can’t believe that. Also I don’t believe that Joe is NOT a killer, but we shall see.
- Also I just realized that I’m calling him Joe and not Dan Humphrey anymore. Which means that this show is doing a great job. Well done, show. And well done, Joe, getting a kiss from your dream girl! Can’t wait to see how fast this escalates into Beck being locked in that cellar after Benji’s corpse gets dragged out of there in the middle of the night. Cause I’m assuming that’s poison in Benji’s fancy coffee, right? As it turns out not even poison – peanut butter. At least one of Benji’s allergies was real.
One thought on “Highway to the Friend Zone”
You are telling fascinatingly!