I promised you musings and ramblings, and now I’m ready to deliver. I will be posting reviews of the show “You” that’s available on Netflix. I’m watching season 1, and will be reviewing all the episodes, publishing one review a day. I will be posting my ramblings just as they are – one proof-read for errors, and then off they go, no internal editor. Let’s see how it goes. And obviously, SPOILER ALERT!
SEASON 1 EPISODE 7
- Oh let me guess, Joe. Over the next few weeks you realized that you’re in a real relationship with a real person, and that’s not the same as all your fantasies, so you started to feel weird about it. Not to mention that Beck never properly healed from Peach’s death. I hope I’m not right about this, cause if I’m right then this show is predictable and boring.
- So this is obviously a fake-out episode. Only a fake-out to distract us from what?…
- Joe is investigating Beck’s therapist by pretending that he has problems with his boyfriend, Ronaldo. Nice one, Joe.
- “Everybody hates Dreiser” – true that, brother.
- Aren’t they going to suffocate on candle fumes in that glass chamber? It does have air holes, but it’s probably not enough for proper ventilation.
- Excuse moi, but since when does a Sagittarius crave attention?! It’s the first I’m hearing of this – and I’m a Sagittarius, so I know what they say about my sign. And while we are social butterflies, we don’t crave attention. We generally attract it by being the life of the party, ha-ha.
- Is it just me, or is Beck super-annoying? And not worth all the carnage? I know I’ve said it plenty of times that Beck is the worst, but she really is THE WORST. Like, why can’t she turn off the sound on her phone? The constant ding of messages would drive anyone mad, even if there was no cheating involved.
- Say what?! Joe realized the error of his ways and is ready to let Beck go? That looks sane and rational, which tells me that something messed up is about to happen cause we have three more episodes to go and they need to be filled with something other than Joe quietly pining for Beck and peacefully stalking her. Something crazy has to happen, otherwise this show makes no sense.
- We get another glimpse of Candace that let’s us know that craziness is indeed coming. Oh good!